This Infringement Policy explains how iMDirect Marketing (SKS Call Center Solutions, LLC DBA iMDirect Marketing), (iDM, iMDirect, us, we, and our) uses your information and applies to all who use our web Site – www.imdirectmarketing.com, mobile applications, electronic services, social networking sites, interactive features, online services, or any of our described online activities we own or control (collectively, the “site”). This Privacy Statement is incorporated in our Terms and Conditions, which also apply when you use our Site.
Infringement PolicyiMDirect Marketing takes reports of intellectual property infringement and other reports of abuse on our website or in the use of our Service seriously. Please see below on how to contact us about resolving issues on the following:
- Copyright and Trademark
- Privacy and Other Issues
Copyright and TrademarkiDM will respond to allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws. Our process for complaints of trademark infringement follow a similar, modified format.If you are a copyright/trademark owner or an agent on behalf of a copyright/trademark owner, and you believe that any content or link on iMDirect’s website infringes your copyright/trademark, you may submit a notice by providing us with the following information in writing:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted or trademarked work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material.
- If you are submitting a trademark complaint, please provide the serial or registration number of your trademark and the country in which it is registered.
- Identify the specific location on the website where the material is located. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material.
- Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
- Include a statement that the information contained is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright/trademark owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright/trademark owner’s behalf.
- Include the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. Typing out your name is sufficient if you are submitting your notice electronically.
Privacy and Other AbuseWe encourage you to review our Privacy Notice available at https://www.imdirectmarketing.com to learn more about our privacy practices. If you find other content on the website that you find abusive or objectionable, please contact us at email@example.com with your precise complaint, and we will work in good faith to resolve other issues in accordance with applicable law.